Mittwoch, 5. August 2009

School, Holidays and Youtube

I'm so tired.. But I don't want to go to bed!
It's only 21:57 ":3
And I'm scared.. If I go to bed there's again one day gone.
Monday school will start again, and I really don't want it too.
I'm enjoying the holidays too much!
I got time for my family and for my friends..
And I can sleep veeeery long (even if I don't sleep so well :( )
I should be working for school now..
I wanted to, really! But again.. If I'm so tired it's useless, isn't it?
I'll work tomorrow *_*
I wanted to make some makis and inigari sushi (..) with a friend, but she can't anymore,
so I've got all the day!
(I wanted to bake a cake for my family, too..)

Youtube is a lot of fun^_^
It's so much fun to sing!
I sang "Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu" with Miyachuuu. She has a lovely voice and can mix very well too! I'm looking forward to the first real single of "sweetKyandii" :3

Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu Video :3

There's Pinky Team too, and I'm worrying about Gen 2!
I hope we can sing our second single soon...


I wonder if someone will like my second solo as Pinky Team member? (Video)

I had to cancel a video from ChoCoKiSsU s account :( I'm afraid I'll have to do with others, too sooner or later? (copyright..)
I miss to sing with Eri-Chan!

Even if I can't really sing, people are so nice to me, that makes me really happy! ^//^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen