Montag, 24. Mai 2010

"^-^

Ohhhh I TOTALLY forgot about my blog ><
I've been so busy with school, I'm forgetting about everything else it seams..
But now I'm soo bored, because again even if I've got my finals, I can't make myself study..
Why am I so lazy?? At least I'm dubbing again ('cause I need a reason for not studying) and I ate a lot of ice cream with my friend.. If I continue like this, I'll become fat.. SUMO-Mitsu x3

Love is complicated! No, wait.. Boys are complicated >///<

Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
I nearly died singing the "ah"s "x3 But I knew Ai-chan would tell me I should sing them, too! haha
Zansho Omimai Moshiagemasu
When will I ever learn to mix? hm..



2 Kommentare:

  1. I just listened to your Seifuku ga jama wo Suru dub on my phone, Mitsucchi and OMG! MIYA LOVES! I'll comment on your video to tell you just how much I adoreeee it :) later tonight ^^

    "AH!"

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Miyachuuuu >///<
    Oh somehow the dub is soo embarrassiiiiing "x//3
    but I'm happy you like it o//////o
    thank you sooo much!!

    AntwortenLöschen